Join the first quantum hackathon in Moscow. This is a joint event, merging theory and experiments.
Quantum Hackathon Staff
1. Polina Belozerova. Received a BSc in physics from the Department of General and Applied Physics of MIPT in 2017. She is now an MSc student at Skoltech, Computational Science and Engineering program, specializing in quantum algorithms for tensor contractions and machine learning. Member of Deep Quantum Labs.
2. Aleksandr Berezutskii. Received an BSc in physics from the Department of Problems of Physics and Energetics of MIPT in 2017. He is now an MSc student at Skoltech, Photonics and Quantum Materials program, specializing in spin models for quantum computing. Member of Deep Quantum Labs.
3. Ivan Dyakonov. Received an MSc in physics from the Physics Faculty of Lomonosov MSU in 2014. He is now completing his PhD in quantum optics in MSU specializing in integrated photonics for quantum optics and linear optical quantum computing. During his PhD he has developed tools for fabrication of complex programmable intgrated optical chips with femtosecond laser writing and on aplication of this devices to experiments with single photons and photon pairs.
4. Dr. Konstantin Kravtsov He studied physics at MIPT in 1999-2005. After receiving his PhD from Princeton University, NJ USA in 2009, he joined A.M. Prokhorov General Physics Institute in Moscow and Moscow State University, where he works now. His research interests include quantum cryptography, free-space optical communications, and quantum optics.
5. Dr. Mikhail Saygin. Received a PhD from Moscow State University in 2011 and a PhD from University of Science and Technologies Lille in 2012. His main interests are quantum nonlinear optics and integrated photonics. Currently, he is a researcher at MSU.
6. Dr. Stanislav Straupe. Received a PhD in physics from the Physics Faculty of Lomonosov MSU in 2011, specializing in quantum state engineering with non-classical light. He was a postdoctoral researcher in Center for Quantum Technologies, Singapore (2011-2012) working on cavity QED with single trapped atoms. At present he is a senior researcher in MSU’s Quantum Technologies Center with research interests in quantum optics and quantum information with photons and cold trapped atoms.
7. Gleb Struchalin. Received an MSc in Physics from the Physics Faculty of Lomonosov MSU in 2015. He is now completing his PhD in quantum information in MSU specializing in advanced techniques for adaptive quantum tomography. During his PhD he has developed several protocols for state and process reconstruction and applied them to experiments with quantum light.
8. Dr. Timur Tlyachev. Received a PhD in physics from the Physics Faculty of Lomonosov MSU in 2014. His main research interests are quantum computation and machine learning. Currently he is Research Scientist at Skoltech’s Deep Quantum Labs.
Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology – Multifunctional zone
Nobelya Ulitsa 3
Moscow, Russia 121205